Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Siblings

I love that Dominic and Natalie have each other! Our baby girl is old enough now that the two of them can interact much more than they have been. Natalie loves Dominic so much it's adorable! She could spend all day watching him and whenever he looks at her or pays attention to her she smiles and laughs. Dominic is very protective of her - yesterday while I was switching laundy around Natalie was crying so Dominic crawled up to her and babbled to her to calm her down. What a great helper! I am actually looking forward to having two toddlers :)

Here's a few shots of the kiddos playing together in our newly finished basement...




3 comments:

Jenna said...

So cute! Dominic is a much nicer older brother than Thatcher. Anyway, I'm still waiting for you guys to come visit!

Bishop Lee said...

Where's the table for table tennis? It's not a finished basement with out that.

Shannon said...

How Fun! Natalie is looking so much older... I am sooo bummed I am missing out on watching them grow up! The basement looks really good from the pictures! Do you have anymore of the finished product?