Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Begins

Natalie & Dominic "fishing" with golf clubs in our pool that hasn't been cleaned out for the summer yet.

I lost our camera - and of course it was stressing me out not to be able to take picture of my kids who are growing way to quickly, but in reality, we probably needed a new one anyway. We had a combined birthday party last Saturday for the Pavkov/Lee June birthdays and I knew I would need a camera seeing as Dominic will soon be three, Cara will be blessed on Sunday etc. so Kirk found me a great new camera and now I have tons of pictures to upload - first, my cutie pie...

Caroline

Aunt Bethany is in town - she's getting married in T-16! I love how chubby my baby looks - she is getting into her 3-5 month chub stage that apparently my girls go through, but this pic is over the top :)



Natalie


Talie girl is growing quick! she is quite timid around water, but thinks she really likes to go swimming. At the birthday party she was much happier to eat. The poor girl takes after her mommy. Anyway, she and cousin Eliza were so cute eating together, and as soon as Eliza got up, Natalie moved in to eat her food too. (She does this at home with her brother's food after each meal - I think its pretty funny).




Dominic


Dominic will be 3 on Sunday and I can hardly believe it! He had a blast at his birthday party and for days was talking about going to Aunt Ali's house to take a shower - it took me a minute to realize he was talking about the slip 'n slide - which sprayed water - too cute. He patiently waited for his cake and ice cream and he and cousin Isabella blew out the candles on their cake. We tried to take a picture with Dominic and my family that was there - he wanted nothing to do with it - and this last picture of him perfectly captures his personality these days - a little stubborn and prone to tantrums - but we sure love him!




And our newest addition...
Who-dey


Kirk decided when a stray decided to camp at his friend's house that he would bring her home to be our outdoor cat that kills the moles ruining our yard - well who-dey (as in "who dey think gonna beat them bengals" clearly not my name choice) is not much of a hunter and is more of a lap cat. Go figure.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE the pics. I heard about the cat. I wondered if you would let him keep it. So cute!!!!

Klavan's said...

Where did Cara's dark hair come from? She is so cute. You have a beautiful family, Anna.

JoshandJen said...

Cute pictures, Congrats to your sister who is getting married and happy birthday to Dominic!! I didn't know you guys had a pool??? Good luck with the cat thing, I have never been a cat person, I tried it once when the kids were little and wanted one so bad, but yea....didn't work out, couldn't make it past a week :)

Shannon said...

Your kids are just too cute!! They are growing so fast, I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Dominic... I wish I could have been there. See you soon!

Jordan said...

How cute they are!!! I can't believe how big they are getting too! I love that you have a blonde, a redhead & a brunette- they are just adorable :)