Kirk and I have always had a little disagreement about saying happy anniversary in French. He'd always say "bon anniversaire" which I know, from my days as a high school French student, means happy birthday. But, according to google translator, he's almost right. We just needed to add "de mariage" to the end. Of course, anyone who knows French, feel free to correct the google translator :)
Today my husband and I have been married seven years! And, since I didn't have this blog way back when in 2003 I thought I'd revisit some wedding pictures that I love. Since this blog pretty much is our family history these days, I wanted these pictures included. December 20th may not have been the most picturesque day in Washington D.C., and it was really cold, but I love looking at these photos.
Wasn't I a cute bride :)
The groom wasn't too bad either!
The best part of our wedding was the location, and not just because it was GORGEOUS, but because we were sealed in the Lord's temple for time and all eternity. Our family will be together forever and I couldn't ask for a greater blessing.
And, I love this picture because it reminds me that our journey is just beginning. We get to walk through life together, and so far it has been amazing!





3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures. Isn't crazy that it has been seven years... we're veterans now :).
I hope you guys had a great anniversary, and your pictures are beautiful!! You look SO pretty!!
Love the pictures!!! You look so pretty!
Post a Comment