Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Finished!

The lovely picture above is the title page of what I like to call "the beast". In the words of Sandlot "I've tackled the beast!" As of 9:52 this evening it is complete. This means I will officially have my life back. And, my family may once again get to enjoy clean clothes and dishes. Who knows, I may even start cooking more than once a week :) Good-bye action research, you will not be missed!

6 comments:

Bethany Eilean said...

WOOOOOO!!! I bet that feels AMAZING. I was super excited when I finished my 8 page paper for my film class and that's nothing compared to this! Congrats Anna!

JoshandJen said...

Way to go Anna!!! Great job, I am so proud of you for finishing that and being a mom and a wife, you had your plate full! I bet it will be nice to have some "free" time!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! You must feel very relieved.... I know I would. Great job!

Julie said...

You go girl!!!!!! Congratulations! We need to go celebrate!! I have two 10- 18 page papers due next week and then I am done with this semester!! We will need to go out and PARTY!!!

Ali said...

YEAH!!! I am SO proud of you!!! Wow! What a sacrifice! You are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Anna! Way to be super super awesome!