Friday, May 4, 2012

We're Moving On


1545 Raleigh Blvd, Copley, OH 44321

The house is officially for sale, and let me just say, it's not fun! We've got our first showing scheduled and I'm just a little bit nuts ;) I don't know how you possibly keep a house with three young kids in showing condition especially since we don't really fit in our cute little house any more anyway - we've got stuff every where. So now, added to my list is organize and hold a garage sale. If only I could find some place to store all the stuff I want to sell. Sigh.

This whole moving thing is sure bitter sweet. I love our little house. I was thinking just yesterday when I threw dinner in the oven and then walked down to the school play ground with the kids that this location is going to be hard to beat! We've put A LOT of sweat, some blood, but probably not too many tears into making this place a home. But considering this is the home where I brought home my babies, I'll bet there will be some tears on the way out. We are excited to be closer to Kirk's work and for new adventures but we will definitely miss our first home and being so close to family. Well I better get to cleaning, but if you happen to know someone who wants to move to the area and needs a cute starter home on a great piece of property, tell them to buy our house ;) http://www.howardhanna.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MlsName=NorthernOH&PRM_MlsNumber=3312777

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Best of luck! I'm sure someone will snatch it up quick, even with a few toys on the floor :) It's really cute!!!