Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall

We had some GREAT weather last week which gave us the chance to clean up some leaves and go to Walsh Farms. I had great ideas about the pictures I would take of my children enjoying the fun activities, they loved playing in the leaves and everything at Walsh Farms, but they were so uncooperative when it came to taking pictures I just had to laugh. I don't think I got ANY pictures of Dominic looking at the camera so I did had to pull out the video camera to document that they were actually having fun. Of course I haven't ever taken the time to figure out how to get our videos onto the computer - something that is definately important that I could probably easily figure out. Add that to the list :)










Natalie playing in the corn sand box at Walsh Farms, not a very flattering picture of my gorgeous baby, but the only one that showed even part of her face :)



I don't know what look this is - but Nic thought it was pretty fun to look through the little hole for his cute little face.


Dominic has been talking about "punkins, yummy, yummy" for weeks now ever since he's seen them out on people's porches. I'm not sure what the facination is, or where "yummy" comes from since he seems to know you don't eat them raw like an apple, but I'm glad he's enjoying the seasons festivities!


Running out of the hay maze.

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

Your kids are just so cute, I love those close-ups of Dominic in the leaves and your little Natalie is so cute and looks like she loved being in the leaves. I love Walsh farms isn't it so fun!