1. I am thankful for sunny days
2. I am grateful for answered prayers
3. I am thankful for three beautiful children
4. I'm grateful for a hard working man in my life ;)
5. I am thankful for the kindness of strangers
6. I am thankful to have faith in the Savior
7. I am grateful for the beauty of nature
8. I am thankful to live in a blessed, free country and to have been able to vote today.
9. I am grateful for my wonderful parents who brought me into this world and raised me.
10. I am so thankful for the beautiful fall weather we've been having
11. I am forever grateful to the men and women who have fought bravely for the freedom of our country
12. I am thankful for my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies
13. I am thankful to live close enough to our families to enjoy homemade cookies
14. I am thankful for my family's health
15. I am grateful that my children like to play together (at least most of the time)
16. ...for modern day conveniences
17. ...for family dinners
18. ...for wonderful examples for myself and my children
19. ...for a living prophet
20.... to live in a safe neighborhood
21. ...for food on the table
22. ... for a few vacation days from work!
4. I'm grateful for a hard working man in my life ;)
5. I am thankful for the kindness of strangers
6. I am thankful to have faith in the Savior
7. I am grateful for the beauty of nature
8. I am thankful to live in a blessed, free country and to have been able to vote today.
9. I am grateful for my wonderful parents who brought me into this world and raised me.
10. I am so thankful for the beautiful fall weather we've been having
11. I am forever grateful to the men and women who have fought bravely for the freedom of our country
12. I am thankful for my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies
13. I am thankful to live close enough to our families to enjoy homemade cookies
14. I am thankful for my family's health
15. I am grateful that my children like to play together (at least most of the time)
16. ...for modern day conveniences
17. ...for family dinners
18. ...for wonderful examples for myself and my children
19. ...for a living prophet
20.... to live in a safe neighborhood
21. ...for food on the table
22. ... for a few vacation days from work!
list to be continued each day of the month
1 comment:
I love that saying!! :)
Post a Comment