Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oath of Office




Kirk is now officially a member of the Euclid Police Department. He swore-in on Monday November 7, 2011. We couldn't be more proud! Natalie is also on stage with us, standing proudly next to her Dad. Cara was able to hang back with the rest of Kirk's family who came to support him.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. What a blessing!

JoshandJen said...

Oh my gosh, anna that is SO AWESOME!!!! Way to go Kirk!!! I am so happy for you guys, I was just thinking about you today!! I am glad things finally worked out in the job department, now send some good vibes our way ;)

Bethany Eilean said...

Yayyyyyyy!!! This is very awesome :) I'm glad Kirk has a job he really wants! Snoopy dance all around!

Bishop Lee said...

Great news!

Mary Sue said...

Congratulations!

Who Is Courtney? said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to Kirk and your whole family!